Bring Home Your Dream Door
Crank up the curb appeal with a beautiful new door built to order. Installation is performed by specialized staff installers, never temporary employees or sub-contractors, and installation is protected by our 10-year warranty.
- Find the perfect door style to match your home
- Front Doors in contemporary, craftsman and other styles
- Swap a sliding door for a french door, or vice versa
- Wood doors, vinyl doors, & fiberglass doors
- Buy replacement doors with optional installation service
- Enjoy the protection of a 10-year installation warranty
The Door Replacement Process
Free Quote and Consultation
Talk to a door expert, and get a formal quote over the phone
The Critical Measure
We measure every job to ensure a smooth installation
Our install team does beautiful work, and your new doors look great
Our installation warranty protects you for 10 years
Visit Our Showroom in Everett
Get help planning your project face-to-face, and see the most popular doors and windows in the Lynnwood and Everett area. Product samples featured in our showroom:
- Wood door samples
- Door lite styles
- Glass styles for door lites
- Manufacturer catalogs
- Knowledgeable salespeople, ready to help
Windows Rated for the Northwest Climate
Sound View Glass carries only high quality products suitable for the Puget Sound region. Our close relationships with these top manufacturers helps us offer competitive pricing and turn-around times:
Available Window Manufacturers
- Milgard Windows including
- Tuscany windows—premium vinyl windows
- Essence windows—wood-clad fiberglass
- QuietLine windows—triple pane sound resistant windows
- Andersen Windows
- E-Series—highly customizable premium wood and vinyl windows (formerly Eagle Windows)
- 100-Series—made with “Fibrex” composite, as alternative to vinyl windows
- 400-Series—engineered to offer the best windows for your money
- Vinyl windows (and doors)
- Stile (formerly Lindal)
- Custom wood windows
- Lindsay (formerly Comfort Design, or CDI)
Options for Window Replacement
Energy efficient double-pane windows
Upgrading to double-pane windows can make your home much more comfortable. We also offer several options for energy-efficient glass. Tell us about your goals, and find out what’s right for you!
Low-e Glass for improved efficiency
Low-e glass reflects UV and infrared radiation and makes your windows more energy efficient. It also helps protect your interior from sun damage.
Window Operating Styles
The most daylight for your money, with less to get in the way of your view. Does not open or close, but is energy efficient, and features fewer parts to break or wear out.
Horizontal Sliding or Gliding Window
One or both sashes slides horizontally past the other. Simple and durable, it’s a lot of window for your money.
Single-hung or Double-hung Window
Double-hung windows have two operable sashes, while single-hung windows have one fixed sash. Some lift up and down, while “tilt-wash” styles tilt out to open.
Casement or Double Casement Window
May push out or frank, with each operable sash hinged on one side and opens with a crank.
Open from top-mounted hinges to let in some ventilation while excluding most rain.
Bay, Bow & Garden Window
Pops out from the side of your house like a small greenhouse, often installed above a kitchen sink, like a miniature indoor greenhouse.
Arch or Radius Window
Like a picture window, but with a decorative, rounded top.
Window Frame Materials
Durable, inexpensive, and easy to maintain. Available in several colors, most vinyl frames are designed with a hollow core to prevent heat loss.
Stronger than vinyl and paintable (unlike vinyl), with a matte finish. Fiberglass features a natural appearance, yet has the durability of a synthetic material.
Today’s thermally-broken aluminum windows offer improved energy efficiency compared to older, thin-frame products, while still offering strong construction and modern looks.
Wood has a natural beauty. Wood windows are generally sold unfinished, and are windows are generally more expensive than other options.